Here at Clark Roofing Ltd have been carrying out temporary repairs to existing roofs all around Gomersal for over 17 years, with the use of quality materials and professionalism. However, many of our customers choose to have a completely new roof installed as their current roofs are damaged, outdated or they simply want an upgrade to something more durable. There are many factors to consider when choosing a new roof, such as which material to use. Some of the more popular materials chosen include:
- Felt Roofing – Good value for money, can be used for any size roof, however not suitable for footfall.
- Asphalt Roofing – Competitive price, durable, lasts a long time, however requires a strong roof structure as is very heavy.
- EPDM Rubber – Flexible and light, doesn’t require flames to install, DIY compatible, however less aesthetically pleasing.
- GRP Fibreglass – Durable yet light, has no joints, resistant to vandalism, long lasting, however not flexible, and not suitable for larger areas.
- Single Ply Membrane – Light, aesthetically pleasing, can be used for slopes, fire resistant, however costs more to install.
FLAT ROOFING YOU CAN TRUST
Here at Clark Roofing Ltd, we pride ourselves in the variety of roofing requirements we can accommodate. We are more than happy to fix or install you a roof for your garage, home extension, porch or dorma. As all our roofs come with a 10-year guarantee, so you can confidently be assured that your roof will be installed to a high standard, and will last for years. In addition to being fully insured in what we do, all our work with hot flames and materials is carried out in compliance with current legislation and health and safety requirements.